Greetings and salutations. This is my review of an old friend, the Panasonic ER-1611-K.
I have used this machine for more than 10 years now, so I know what it is all about.
Are you thinking about buying a professional hair clipper, then read or watch my review.
Panasonic ER-1611-K Review
First of all, I would like to point out that the product is still going strong after 10 years. This is one of the preferred hair clippers for many hairdressers, but it is also very useful for a private person like myself, who trims his own haircut.
Here is some information + why I would recommend this product.
Check it out on Amazon i think its about $199.00 right now
This can save you a lot of money
Besides being a well-groomed man with a decent haircut and a nice trimmed beard, you can save a lot of money by buying a hair clipper.
Most of my guy-friends go to the hairdresser around 7 to 9 times a year and depending on how much you pay to get your hair cut by a professional, I would say, that you have saved all your money on this method within a year, and I have used the same trimmer for 10 years now, and I always have a fresh haircut.
In my town a haircut for men is about $40 and just 5 times a year this is $200.
This hairclipper is paying for it self, every year – even if you have a cheaper hairdresser, you probably dont only go to them with more than 2 months between to get trimmed.
5 Pros about 1611
The biggest pro is that it is for professionals. In my house, we call it the lawnmower because it cuts everything down what it sees on its way. Here are some other pros.
- 5-year warranty
- Can also trim the beard
- Adjust the length on the machine + three extra length possibilities
- Great battery life and charging
- Works for all types of hair
- Cuts need to be changed
- Only goes to 0.8 millimeters
This machine simply works for any type of hair and has worked perfectly for me for almost 10 years.
I would recommend this hair clipper for all who want to save money by clipping their own hair and would like to a high-quality product that works for many years.
- Precision cutting with 45 edge : The high precision blades are sharpened a 45, Featuring the new X Taper blade 2.0 shape that allows a larger cutting surface area and delivers unparalleled cutting speed, This superior hair clipper catches hair and cuts it without letting go.
- Twin Voltage Clipper; The world's premier blade speed and super powerful operation at 10,000rpm
- Cutting Length Scope not using the attachments: 0.8mm up to 2.0mm, Cutting Length Scope when using the attachments: 3.0mm up to 15.0mm
Last update on 2023-09-21 | *Contains Affiliate links | *Images sourced from from Amazon
After 10 years of use, you might want to change the battery.
Mine needs to be plugged in, but i bought my panasonic 1611 in 2010 or 2011 -I cant remember the exact year.
So I think it is quite good value.
in 10 years that is more than $2,000 of professional haircuts saved – depending on where you live